LEAD GENERATION ACTIVITIES
Lead generation describes the marketing process of restorative and capturing interest in a product or service for the purpose of developing sales pipelines.
Lead generation often uses digital channels which are undergoing substantial changes in recent years from the rise of new online trends and social technologies which led to the rise of “self-directed buyer” and emergence of new technologies to develop and qualify potential leads before passing them to sales.
Importance of lead generation:
The buying process has changed and marketeers need to find new ways to reach the buyers and get heard through the noise. The importance of lead generation is as follows:
- Transformation of marketing: nowadays the new mission is to represent the customer being found, customer intelligence is targeting behavioural, mechanic and tactics which shows continuous relationships exploding channels and measurement which is a big data owned fact-based decision making.
- Information abundance and attention economics.
- Unprecedented changes in buying.
- New buying process.
- Rented attention v/s owned attention.
- Leading down the funnel.
Lead generation tactics:
- Trends survey.
- Company website.
- Conferences and tradeshows.
- Public relations.
Basic metrics we track as a part of lead generation:
- Marketing percentage to contribute to the sales pipeline.
- Marketing percentage to contribution to closed revenue.
- Quality of sales qualified leads.
- Quantity of sales qualified leads.
- Cost per inquiry.
- Cost per lead.
- Inquire to MQL (marketing qualified lead).
- MQL to Sales accepted lead (SAL).
- SAL to sales qualified lead (SQL).
- SQL to opportunity.
What our company provides:
- Inbound marketing.
- Content and SEO.
- Social media.
- Outbound marketing.
- Displaying of ads.
- Pay per clicks.
- Content syndication.
- Direct mail.
- Sales development.
- Middle of the funnel.
To stand out, we bring more than quality content and think outside the box and also a little bit experimental.